A collection of one liners, wit, and other random thought bubbles…
A Bit of Wit
- Stew leaves me brothless.
- Just because I suggested it doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.
- Exercise the demons. They’re out of shape.
- Celery leaves, but never for long.
- Nothing stirs a soul so mightily as two polar emotions, singularly enthroned. Love unconditional or the tiny terror of something unknown. -D.M.
- One can do no wrong if one works with a heart full of love and light. -D.M.
- I am not damaged. My pieces are just arranged differently than yours.
- A bee cannot pollinate a seedling. A tree without blossoms cannot attract a bee. Patience is nature’s ‘perfect timing’. -D.M.